Monday, October 10, 2011

Grandmommy was here!!!

I'm a bit late in putting up pictures, but my mom was here at the end of August/early September. We had a great time and her visit was full of picking blackberries, visits around Kiltarlity, a Loch Ness Cruise and much more! I really feel like she got a good look into our everyday life here. She played outside with the boys alot, met our neighbors, read books in the morning and before bed. The boys loved it and so did I! I have a few more pictures after this, but here is enough to give you an idea of what we did.















2 comments:

Holly said...

hahaha. The one of caleb with an upside down bowl to his face is soooo great. Love you guys. Everyone looks great! Did you see any dark shadows at loch ness?

Crystal said...

So sweet to see you and your sweet boys. What fun you have there! And you must eat a TON of oatmeal!! :)It looks so beautiful. Miss you!