Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012


Well, to say that I'm behind on posting to the blog is an understatement!  BUT, here we go :)  These are some pictures from around Thanksgiving and our actual Thanksgiving celebration last November.  The special thing to note was the fact that a dear friend here in Scotland surprised us with a full Thanksgiving meal.  She invited us over and kept a BIG secret.  I knew that something was up, but I had no idea what was to follow.  She had been communicating with my mom and sister-in-law and cooked all of our family recipes for Thanksgiving. I was shocked!  She spent the day cooking and I was so touched.  Thanksgiving can be a tough time of year for me to be away from family.  It was such a blessing to be remembered and to celebrate in such a special way with friends.  Thank you, Pauline!
 Eilidh had just learned to sit up!

Three bugs all snug...

Thanksgiving isn't Thanksgiving without....football.

Pauline (the chef!)


Caitlin and Lisa are great with Eilidh.


Family favorites!

The boys love playing with Adam.



No comments: