Monday, May 3, 2010

Lambing Season!

Well, I never thought I'd live somewhere that marked the calendar with the arrival of hundreds of baby lambs. Several members of our church have sheep and are very busy right now with the long hours required during lambing season. On the phone the other day with my dad I told him that it was lambing season very nonchalantly. He laughed hard and said, ''Oh yes, of course! Lambing season, how could I forget???'' Haha. I guess I'm becoming very use to living in the country :)


We took a trip up to Joanie's to look at all the lambs. Some are so tiny!

These are our friends David, Joy and their baby Ellie who came to visit us from St. Andrews last weekend. I wish I had a better pictures of all three of them! Joy loves lambs so it was fun to take her to see them.

Trying to pick one up??? OH my!

Here is Joanie with her grandson, Ryan, and Dan.

No comments: