Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Louisiana - Take 1

Well, we just got back from a month-long trip to the States. It was fabulous! We covered alot of ground, so I have LOTS of pictures but will try to limit myself on what I post. I think I'll separate my posts according to where we were. Basically, here was the order of our travel: Covington-Dallas-Tulsa-Dallas/Horseshoe Bay-Covington. We saw tons of family and feel so blessed to have been able to make the trip.

Here are some pictures from our first week in Covington. We had so much fun with the kids at the pool, aquarium, and simply running around. Crawfish were tasted for the first time by our boys....it took some convincing but finally they enjoyed them :) Lucy, Jeromy, and Cecily were big hits with our boys. Whenever Caleb hears or sees a baby he is still saying, ''Ceci'' very matter of factly.

I'll be back with more pictures from our second week in Covington later.















No comments: